If I never had to use another angle grinder again in my life, it would be fine with me. My last two days have been spent angle grinding and painting, oh the life. I’ve seriously never been so dirty. Literally covered head to toe in dirt, and a little paint. Apparently I’ve never worked hard in my life. I thought I had, but no, oh no. I suppose it’s nice though, learning what hard work actually is. Makes me appreciate how easy my life is back at home! I cut the same finger twice on my left hand, and smashed a finger on my right hand. For all of you who think I am just hanging out on some islands, that is not the case…the whole time.
However on Saturday we start our voyage back to San Blas with a whole new crew of backpackers. I enjoyed our last group so much; I don’t know how they can be topped! I’m in the process of trying to get a new camera from Fuji film since their underwater camera broke the first time I used it. I took amazing pictures of the islands, but I cannot get them off the memory card without the camera…damn! I took a few pictures in Cartagena on my iphone and I’ll upload them to my facebook. I’m going to meet my crew for some pizza so I must go!
Take it easy on yourself Ruthie! You better come back to the Eug in 1 piece hun:)I'm sure those backpackers are missing your smile as they trek through the unknown...Keep on keeping on sailor!!!
ReplyDelete